[Live-devel] Issue in sharing source via OnDemandServerMediaSubsession

Steve Ha steveha at u2sr.com
Wed Dec 25 23:05:34 PST 2019

Hi Ross,

I have a problem in using OnDemandServerMediaSubsession to share a live
video source.
In my test, multiple clients could connect to the server to get stream
well, but when one of clients
disconnects from the server, other clients could not receive stream anymore.

I search on the mailinglist, found some have asked the similar issue but
they mentioned
about RTP-over-TCP and trouble relates to StreamState::endPlaying().
In my case, I use reuseFirstSource = True, and clients use UDP unicast to
receive stream.

Could you please check if there is any other necessary steps to prevent a
disconnected client
from closing other clients' connection.

Thank you.
Regards.