[Live-devel] Issue in sharing source via OnDemandServerMediaSubsession

Steve Ha steveha at u2sr.com
Thu Dec 26 05:08:32 PST 2019

After seeing no issue in the testOnDemandRtspServer, I check my program
again and
I found the cause.

Previously I handled streaming ON/OFF in the function
DerivedOnDemandxxx::deleteStream(clientSessionId, streamToken) {}
Now I realized that doing so is reasonable only when reuseFirstSource =
False.
When  reuseFirstSource = True, the right place to control stream is at
function
DerivedOnDemandxxx ::closeStreamSource(FramedSource* inputSource) {}

Thank you for your advice.
Regards.