Use of fTCPStreams

Saurabh Modi saurabh.modi at matrixcomsec.com
Mon Dec 30 09:53:17 PST 2019

Hi,
We have a tcpStreamRecord type variable in the RTPInterface class. What is
it actually used for? In the sendPacket method, we have used this to send
the RTP packet over each of the TCP streams that it points to but what
could be the case for these multiple streams requiring the same RTP packet
to be sent? Whenever I start streaming video through two or more clients a
new RTPInterface object is created and I have seen that in every instance
the fTCPStreams only points to a single address, so I am a bit confused
regarding the actual use case of this.