[Live-devel] Use of fTCPStreams

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Dec 30 10:12:54 PST 2019

This part of the code is used only internally to our library - to implement the optional sending/receiving of RTP/RTCP over the RTSP TCP (control channel) connection.  This happens automatically when a client and server have set up streaming over TCP; It should never be called directly by application code.

If you have a specific problem with the *unmodified* LIVE555 code - when used by normal application code - then let us know.  But if you have modified the supplied LIVE555 code, then we cannot support you at all.  Sorry.