[Live-devel] Use of fTCPStreams

Jeff Shanab jshanab at jfs-tech.com
Tue Dec 31 10:27:20 PST 2019

I have, I think a unique problem that uses the same section of code so it
seems a good time to ask a related question.

I have reuseFirstSource set because it is a live source.
In this test I have 2 or more clients connected, 1 of them is a slow
consumer causing the OS to backup the socket until a send failure, but then
it reconnects immediately.

What is the recommended way of handling multiple TCP consumers well, when 1
of them is slow to consume and quick to reconnect.
I'd like the good consumer(s) to continue on without interruption and new
consumers to make a connection without issue.

Thanks.