[Live-devel] Multiple File Sinks Issue

Chris Paucar chris.paucar at roc-connect.com
Fri Feb 22 06:22:49 PST 2019

Hi,

I have existing code that sends the RTP stream from a camera to a QuickTime
file sink. I want to add a new feature that also writes the stream to
MPEG2-TS files. I followed testReplicator.cpp and
testH264VideoToTransportStream.cpp and my .ts files are being created as
expected, but now I'm having issues using the stream replicators with the
file sinks.

What is the proper way to record the stream to the QuickTime file sink
while also recording to the MPEG-TS file sink? I tried to replicate the
H264 stream in the original MediaSession object and updated fReadSource to
point to the copy through the addFilter method but that didn't work.

Thanks,
Chris