[Live-devel] Encrypting rtp stream

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Feb 22 18:55:08 PST 2019

I hope to revamp LIVE555’s buffering mechanism someday - but not for free.  It is part of the “funded project” that includes IPv6 support: http://live555.com/funded-projects/live555_ipv6.html

People can do what they like with the code, provided that they comply (strictly!) the the LGPLv3 license; see http://live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#copyright-and-license .  In any case, though, absolutely no support will ever be given for any modification to the code provided at http://live555.com/liveMedia/ , or for any copy of the code hosted anywhere else.