[Live-devel] includeStartCodeInOutput parameter for H264VideoStreamDiscreteFramer::createNew()

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Mar 6 00:10:47 PST 2019

> On Mar 2, 2019, at 10:29 AM, Chris Paucar <chris.paucar at roc-connect.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Ross,
>
> http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2014-August/018581.html
>
> You mentioned in the above link about H264VideoStreamDiscreteFramer::createNew() getting the includeStartCodeInOutput parameter that H264VideoStreamFramer::createNew() currently has.

Oh wow - I had promised to do this way back in 2014, but (somehow) forgot all about it.

I’ve now installed a new version (2019.03.06) of the code that adds an (optional) “includeStartCodeInOutput” to “H264VideoStreamDiscreteFramer” and “H265VideoStreamDiscreteFramer”.  (I haven’t tested this, but it should work OK.  If not, let us know ASAP.)