[Live-devel] MJPEG2000 support (.mj2)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon May 20 19:16:21 PDT 2019

I’ve just installed a new version (2019.05.21) of the “LIVE555 Streaming Media” code that includes implementations of “JPEG2000VideoRTPSink” and “JPEG2000VideoRTPSource” for sending/receiving JPEG 2000 RTP packets.  (Note that these differ a little from the patch that you sent, because they include the proper 8-byte payload header, as specified in RFC 5371.)

I haven’t yet installed your “JPEG2000VideoFileServerMediaSubsession” (and “Framer” and “Parser”) classes, because these are still a mess, and will need a lot of work to clean up.  (However, if you wish, you can use your own implementation of these with the new “JPEG2000VideoRTPSink” and “JPEG2000VideoRTPSource” classes, and they should still work for you.)