[Live-devel] How to stop the one streaming in other thread?

Zhang Qian(张倩) qianzhang at asrmicro.com
Sun Nov 17 17:48:56 PST 2019

Hi Ross,

I found that sometimes crash will happen if I call RtspServer->deleteServerMediaSession to stop the streaming in other thread but not live555 thread.  If I call deleteServerMediaSession when GET_PARAMETRER or TEARDOWN request is handling, live555 will crash because all subsessions or other objects are released.
So for server side, how to stop one rtsp streaming in other thread but not live555 thread? And I don’t want to stop the whole rtsp server…

Thanks.
/Qian