[Live-devel] How to stop the one streaming in other thread?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Nov 17 18:05:44 PST 2019

> I found that sometimes crash will happen if I call RtspServer->deleteServerMediaSession to stop the streaming in other thread but not live555 thread.

I’m sorry, but I’m not sure that I understand this.  What is the “other thread”, and what/how is it “streaming”?

I hope you have read:
	http://live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#threads

LIVE555-based applications use a single-threaded event loop for concurrency, rather than multiple threads.  (If your application consists of multiple threads, then *only one* of these threads can call LIVE555 functions (except for “triggerEvent()”).