[Live-devel] H264VideoStreamer packets sending problems with live streaming

Philippe Noël philippe_noel at college.harvard.edu
Sat Oct 5 19:40:20 PDT 2019

Hi Ross,

It is not that, I tried turning off my firewall and it didn't work. The
fact is, with or without the firewall, the rtsp url from my application
doesn't move further than what I showed earlier, while a test url stream
like rtsp://wowzaec2demo.streamlock.net/vod/mp4:BigBuckBunny_115k.mov works
without a problem, both with openRTSP and VLC.

Any ideas?

Philippe Noël  <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/philippe-no%C3%ABl/124/284/148>
AB Candidate in *Computer Science - Mind, Brain, Behavior*, Secondary in
*Economics*
Harvard College Class of 2020
857.272.9715 | philippe_noel at college.harvard.edu | www.philippemnoel.com