[Live-devel] [live555] same spspps in sdp for different video size for H264 streaming

Zhang Qian(张倩) qianzhang at asrmicro.com
Thu Oct 24 19:35:47 PDT 2019

Hi Ross,

I found the spspps value are same in sprop-parameter-sets for SDP when there are two H264 streaming wth different video resolution. (ie, 720p and 1080p).

For example.
If I start H264 rtsp streaming with 720p resolution for the first time, the spspps value in sprop-parameter-sets is right.
Then I start another H264 rtsp streaming with 1080p resolution, the spspps value in sprop-parameter-sets is same with 720p spspps value. It is reused and doesn’t update it for this rtsp negotiation.

Is it normal for this behavior?

Thanks.
/Qian