[Live-devel] RTSP Proxy Server Front End URL Customization

HAN Hao han.hao at stengg.com
Mon Sep 2 20:45:33 PDT 2019

Hello!

> On Sep 1, 2019, at 8:25 PM, HAN Hao <han.hao at stengg.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you for your assistance! I managed to change the URL of the proxystream. However, for the compilation of the genericmediaserver.cpp, may I know what are the steps I take to see the IP addresses of the devices connected?

>As I already noted, you can do this simply by compiling “GenericMediaServer.cpp” with -DDEBUG=1 (or, equivalently, by adding #define DEBUG 1 to the start of “GenericMediaServer.cpp”.

Using the debug symbol I can see the initial connection of the IP Addresses that are connected to the proxyserver. However, upon termination of the connection, there are no indication of this. May I know whether all the connections are stored and updated somewhere in amongst the live555 files so that I can continuously monitor the traffic and the front end connections?

Regards,
Han Hao