[Live-devel] Getting RTP packet instead of NAL data using Live555

Kuldeep More kuldeep.more at intelli-vision.com
Tue Sep 10 02:53:10 PDT 2019

Hello,

I have done an POC which uses Livee555 RTSP client which provide me RTP data of both audio and video(without header).
I use that data and send it over web socket to another application which is nothing but browser.
Now I want to send data(audio/video) with header means whole RTP packet so that I can use PTS from header to sync audio/video on browser side.

I have checked one post in which you have suggested to use "StreamReplicator" for creating RTP from NAL data.
But it will not fit into my application because I am sending the data to browser.

is there any way to get RTP packet from Live555 RTSP testRTSPClient ?
Also is there any class in Live555 source which gives RTP packet information and also RTP data, so that I can use that class at browser side for syncing audio and video.(I am using web assembly at browser side) ?

Thanks and  Regards,
Kuldeep More.

KULDEEP MORE
www.nortekcontrol.com|
locations
The information contained in this email message, including any attachments or links to documents, may include privileged, confidential and/or inside information and is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy the original message. Thank you.