[Live-devel] Segmentation fault has occured when I try to delete medium

조 상현 josh3255 at kangwon.ac.kr
Thu Sep 19 22:35:28 PDT 2019

contents is title Segmentation fault has occured when I try to delete medium in void MediaLookupTable::remove(char const* name) here is my code void MediaLookupTable::remove(char const* name) {  std::cout "Called MediaLookupTable::remove" std::endl;  Medium* medium = lookup(name);  if (medium != NULL) {    fTableRemove(name);    if (fTableIsEmpty()) {      // We can also delete ourselves (to reclaim space):      _Tables* ourTables = _Tables::getOurTables(fEnv);      delete this;      ourTablesmediaTable = NULL;      ourTablesreclaimIfPossible();    }
    std::cout "Removing specific medium: " std::endl;    delete medium;    std::cout "Removed  medium: " std::endl;  }  std::cout "End MediaLookupTable::remove" std::endl;}
terminal output is
Closing GVRTSPClient ...
Called MediaLookupTable::remove
Removing specific medium: liveMedia0
./start.sh: line 7: 46728 Segmentation fault      (core dumped)
please let me know this..