[Live-devel] [Live-Devel][live555] memory leak in proxyserver

Siddhant Agarwal siddhant.agarwal at staqu.com
Wed Apr 29 01:48:55 PDT 2020

Hi,
I am using Live555 ProxyServer with Rtsp over TCP protocol. there exists a
memory leak in the same. Please help me out. I have checked for the memory
usage by the sockets connections and it seems to be fine.
I made some changes and used the taskscheduler function :dummy_task to
rerun a set of lines again after every 10 secs. Do I need to delete or free
the memory occupied by the taskscheduler every time.

Regards,
Siddhant Agarwal
Software Developer Intern