[Live-devel] [Live-Devel][live555] memory leak in proxyserver

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Apr 29 02:11:10 PDT 2020

> On Apr 29, 2020, at 8:48 PM, Siddhant Agarwal <siddhant.agarwal at staqu.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I am using Live555 ProxyServer with Rtsp over TCP protocol. there exists a memory leak in the same. Please help me out.

Sorry, no.  You’re going to have to track this down yourself.  (Also, you haven’t said much about how you’re using the LIVE555 Proxy Server - including whether you’re using RTSP-over-TCP for the back-end stream(s), the front-end stream(s), or both.)

> I made some changes

Sorry, but once you’ve modified the supplied code, you can expect no support here.