[Live-devel] Could not play h265 video over mpeg-ts

Avramoni, Sorin sorin.avramoni at intel.com
Wed Feb 12 04:13:58 PST 2020

Hi,

I managed to find the problem and was related to my audio encoder settings.

Is it possible to integrate T140 text into mpeg2ts together with video and audio? I only find addNewAudioSource and addNewVideoSource objects. I can send it using T140TextRTPSink but I have to create a separate session just for this and I want to avoid that, if there is a way to insert metadata into mpeg2ts stream that will be great!

Thanks for the help!

Sorin.