[Live-devel] Could not play h265 video over mpeg-ts

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Feb 12 07:39:34 PST 2020

> On Feb 13, 2020, at 1:13 AM, Avramoni, Sorin <sorin.avramoni at intel.com> wrote:
>
> Is it possible to integrate T140 text into mpeg2ts together with video and audio?

In principle, yes.  However, there would need to be a standard MPEG Transport ’stream type’ defined for T.140 text multiplexed within a Transport Stream; I don’t know whether or not there is.

But once again, I don’t understand why you aren’t just streaming audio, video, and text as separate RTP streams.  This is superior to multiplexing them all within a single Transport Stream: You get lower latency, more efficient use of bandwidth, and better tolerance of packet loss.