[Live-devel] RTSP GET_PARAMETER command

Prager, Michal michal.prager at intel.com
Sun Feb 23 02:18:59 PST 2020

Hi,

I would like to send a GET_PARAMETER command without a session parameter (like DESCRIBE command).
I see that RTSPServer has the following API:
virtual void handleCmd_GET_PARAMETER(char const* fullRequestStr)

But I don't know how to use it on the RTSPClient side which has only:
unsigned sendGetParameterCommand(MediaSession& session, responseHandler* responseHandler, char const* parameterName,
                                                          Authenticator* authenticator = NULL);

When I use this client API I get an error: -115 No RTSP session is currently in progress.

Is there a different way to use the GET_PARAMETER command?

Thanks,
Michal
Intel Israel (74) Limited