[Live-devel] BUGS in rtsp interleaved

Cihan Kömeçoğlu cihan at thundernsi.com
Wed Jan 22 02:58:06 PST 2020

Hi Ross,

I can give you more detail about how I decide rtsp proxy could not send
RTP packet after a few seconds.

I have captured packets  in host which rtsp proxy is running. Hanua
camera was sending packet to proxy properly but streams of rtsp proxy
was giving up sending RTP packets after a few sec/min while Hanua cam
continue sending RTP packets.

I will debugging the project now and will share details if I find out
more things