[Live-devel] Could not play h265 video over mpeg-ts

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jan 30 23:58:26 PST 2020

Thanks for sending me an example H.265 file.  This file seems OK, and when I convert it to a Transport Stream file (using our “testH265VideoToTransportStream” application), this plays OK as well.

If your problem is occurring only when you try to multiplex together video and audio (rather than just video, or just audio), then the only thing I can think of is that perhaps your two source classes might be generating inconsistent presentation timestamps.  Make sure that both timestamps are generating consistent presentation times (e.g., using “gettimeofday()”).  That’s all I can suggest.