[Live-devel] .hh files in the main directory

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jun 30 13:41:26 PDT 2020

> On Jul 1, 2020, at 4:19 AM, Warren Young <warren at etr-usa.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 11:40 AM Ross Finlayson <finlayson at live555.com> wrote:
> I’ve just installed a new version (2020.06.25) of the code that fixes this.
>
> The current release has a bunch of *.hh files in the "include" dir's parent with the .cpp file. e.g.
>
>     live/liveMedia/MPEG2TransportStreamDemuxedTrack.hh

(I’ve fixed the “Subject:” line to match the topic; please don’t hijack email threads.)

This has been done for several years now, and is deliberate.  These “.hh” files are used only internally, by corresponding “.cpp” files, and are not intended to be used by external applications.  That’s why they are not in the “include/“ directory.