[Live-devel] [live-devel] memory leak using scheduledelayedtask

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon May 11 23:36:57 PDT 2020

Once again, you’re going to have to figure this out yourself.

In particular, you should check:
	- What happens if you use the unmodified “LIVE555 Proxy Server” code?
	- What happens if your application contains only the code that you’ve shown below (without *any* “LIVE555 Proxy Server” code)?
	- What happens if your “dummytask()” code does nothing at all (except call “scheduleDelayedTask())?