[Live-devel] Any feedback on the "LIVE555 HLS Proxy"?

dan_desjardins dan.desjardins at videstra.com
Wed May 13 05:37:25 PDT 2020

I think this is a significant development release.  I do plan to use it - but just have not had the time yet.  I would be saddened if this project were shelved and am certainly hoping for both audio and h.265 support (audio more than h.265).  Down the road (way down the road) I'd love to see some work on low-latency HLS, but for now I really appreciate this offering to the LIVE555 community!

Dan Desjardins
Director
Videstra LLC