[Live-devel] Valgrind uninitialised values inside live555

Костромин Дмитрий Андреевич kostromin at bolid.ru
Mon Aug 23 09:03:54 PDT 2021

23.08.2021 15:07, Ross Finlayson пишет:

>> On Aug 23, 2021, at 4:30 AM, Костромин Дмитрий Андреевич <kostromin at bolid.ru> wrote:
>>
>> Hello, i downloaded and build new version - but nothing changed :( - issue still persists - you can use previous log - it's the same
> OK, I’ve just installed one more version (2021.08.23) of the “LIVE555 Streaming Media” code that attempts to fix this.  If, after this, you still see this, then your implementation of “recvfrom()” must be broken.
>
> Ross Finlayson
> Live Networks, Inc.
> http://www.live555.com/

Mmm, i gone deeper into debuging - it seems recvfrom - truly not fill
"fromAddress" and addressSize sets to zero. But I have clear ubuntu
20.04 LTS - and i doubt very much that it has bug inside recvfrom function.

I think you must debug this moment more carafully. Besides you can use
my help for it - just say what i must to do

--
С уважением, Костромин Дмитрий Андреевич,
руководитель подразделения ЗАО НВП "Болид"