[Live-devel] Port 5004 used for all instances of live555proxyserver while using rtp over udp

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Jun 28 21:26:45 PDT 2021

>  I have checked through the data packets via Wireshark and it looks to me that the RTSP exchange between the server and the UP2 indicates that the live555proxyserver sent out a RTSP SETUP Request with client_port=5004-5005 on each instance.

I know for sure that it’s not doing this.  (As always, I assume that you’re using the most up-to-date version of the LIVE555 code
	http://live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#latest-version
and that you have not modified it in any way.)

Once again, the way to know for sure what the “live555ProxyServer” is doing with its RTSP requests is to run it with the -V (i.e., upper-case V) flag.