[Live-devel] New "LIVE555 Streaming Media" version released - patches potential security vulnerability for some RTSP servers

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Mar 16 20:26:34 PDT 2021

> On Mar 16, 2021, at 8:12 PM, Eric Hsieh <Eric.Hsieh at liteon.com> wrote:
>
> But, I try to build it and run it on my device, testOnDemandRTSPServer will crash.

What OS is this?

I suspect you still have some old code lying around somewhere.  Remember that you should not be modifying the LIVE555 code; that way, you can upgrade to the new version of the code simply by doing:
	rm -rf live
	tar -xf live555-latest.tar.gz
	cd live
	./genMakefiles <your-OS>
	make

If this is still not working for you, then you’re going to have to track down the problem yourself.  Sorry.