[Live-devel] Bug report: crash when RTSP register/deregister

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon May 17 03:07:23 PDT 2021

> On May 17, 2021, at 3:04 AM, Mario.Takeuchi at sony.com wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> We found a crash problem in liblivemedia (2018.02.18-1) packaged for Ubuntu Bionic.
> It's a bit old version, but I think it has not been fixed in the latest version.

Sorry, but we support only the latest version of the code; see
	http://live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#latest-version
Although it’s possible that the bug still exists in the latest version of the code, this latest version also contains several other bug fixes (including fixes of security vulnerabilities), that will benefit you.

Please upgrade to the latest version of the code, and - if this bug still exists - submit a patch for the latest version.