[Live-devel] openRTSP crash when receiving stream via https

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Dec 1 14:04:12 PST 2022

> On Dec 2, 2022, at 9:41 AM, Gajdosik Johannes <j.gajdosik at pke.at> wrote:
>
> Hello Ross,
> I am sorry, it is not fixed yet.

Arggh!  Unfortunately I can’t reproduce the exact situation you’re encountering, so I had to guess the solution, without testing it.

> Analysis: Here is the modified code in RTSPClient::connectionHandler1.
>    // The connection succeeded.  If the connection came about from an
>    attempt to set up RTSP-over-HTTP, finish this now: if
>    (fHTTPTunnelingConnectionIsPending && !setupHTTPTunneling2()) break;

I think that moving this “if” statement after the other one will fix the problem.

Please try the latest version (2022.12.01), and let us know if that solves your problem.