[Live-devel] openRTSP crash when receiving stream via https

Gajdosik Johannes j.gajdosik at pke.at
Thu Dec 1 15:44:54 PST 2022

Thank you!
I confirm that with version live.2022.12.01.tar.gz I can receive
streams with rtsp-over-https using calls like

openRTSP -T 8881 rtsps://127.0.0.1:12345/whatever

where 8881 would be the https port. The port in the url (12345) is
meaningless. "rtsps" in the url sounds misleading, but this is my
understanding how tls encoding is specified.

Thanks again,
Johannes