[Live-devel] compilation issue / vcpkg / windows

g.jaegy g.jaegy at imagine3d.fr
Mon Feb 14 06:53:59 PST 2022

So, you were right.

Setting fPresentationTime using gettimeofday() solves the problem.

Now, this however means the output frame time is not correlated to the time at which the original frame was captured (I'm capturing frames at 30Hz, but possibly the interval between two frames is not 100% constant, reason why I thought using the proper captured frame times would be a better idea to preserve smoothness).

It also means different NALUs from a single frame have different time stamps, which I also thought was not correct.

Do you know any source of information I could use to understand this two points ?

Thanks a lot for your help, really appreciated !