[Live-devel] [Mirasys] Live555 RTSP server questions

Victor Vitkovskiy victor.vitkovskiy at mirasys.com
Fri Jan 14 05:42:56 PST 2022

Hello Ross,

I was able to create H.264 / 265 streams from my sources, it works fine now even for several URI's and clients.
Could you please advise me how to stream xml metadata?

What RTPSink and Framer I should use for this?

I look forward to your answer

Best regards,
Victor Vitkovskiy
Senior software developer