[Live-devel] Truncated I-Frames

Curtis Jones curtis at symphonicsys.com
Thu Jul 21 09:29:46 PDT 2022

I've noticed an RTSP streaming issue with a Reolink camera running v2020.08.12 where it seems an I-Frame is truncated and the next dependent frame begins unexpectedly. Specifically, I would expect to see a fragmentation unit with an end bit set before the next fragmentation unit with a start bit. My casual understanding of RTSP might be to blame here.

In skimming the change log, I was not able to identify any "Fixed a bug..." entries that seemed relevant to this.

Does this sound like it could be a Live555 bug, or am I missing something about RTSP here?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Curtis Jones