[Live-devel] HEVC RTSP Client can only get 1/3 of the frame

Firdaus.Muhammad Firdaus.Muhammad at isapsolution.com
Thu Apr 6 06:38:19 PDT 2023

Hi Mr. Finlayson

After trying to understand the logic to decode the frame, finally my decoder can accept the rtp data simply by adding first 4 bytes of the buffer with 0001 data before sending or doing the merging.
I suppose that first 4 bytes is where the rtp header stored, since live555 aftergettingframe function already supply timestamp information, I think live555 already parse the header and omit the header before calling that function. My question, how to get this raw RTP header data? I need to debug more cameras rtp header data since some of them don't send SEI_PREFIX nal type (39).

Best regards
Firdaus