UC [Live-devel] UC Bug Report (+solution) - RTSP server crashes during multi-subsession stream if only 1 subsession SETUP called

Collins, Thomas I TICOLLINS at qinetiq.com
Thu Apr 20 01:30:11 PDT 2023

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using a subclass of 'OnDemandServerMediaSubsession' and 'FramedSource', as you stated the 'startStream' within our subclass function isn't checking the 'streamToken' is NULL, I will add this as the fix.

Our source code is currently 05/2021 so will look to get this update as well.

Many Thanks

Thomas Collins MEng - Engineer
Applied Science, Security Technologies
Tel: 01684 894972 | Mob: 07968 513075 | Email: ticollins at qinetiq.com

Malvern Technology Centre WR14 3PS (CB A221)

www.QinetiQ.com