[Live-devel] RTSP playback mp4(H265)

ken.chang at getac.com.tw ken.chang at getac.com.tw
Wed Aug 9 00:08:02 PDT 2023

Hi

I want to playback a mp4(H265) file in an embedded system.

I adopt live555 as a rtsp server.

PC(rtsp client) could use VLC with “rtsp:// 192.168.225.1:554/XXX” to playback a mp4 file.

I could playback mp4(H264) well.

However, I encountered a problem while playbacking mp4(H265).

I parsed sps/pps/vps to H265VideoRTPSink::createNew();

In my mp4(H265), a frame is divided into two or more slices.

I combined the two slices into a frame and then moved the frame into fTo.

However, VLC did not show the video.

There are RTP packets according to wireshark.

I tried to ignore the first two bytes of the second slice(0x26 0x01 / 0x02 0x01), but useless.

Please tell me a direction to resolve the problem.

Best Regards
Ken

 NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER : This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and/or privileged and intended solely for the use of addressee(s) hereof. Any unauthorized review, retransmission, dissemination, disclosure, copying or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon the information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us and delete the email and attachments from your device(s) and system(s). This email is for informational purposes only and shall not be regarded as an offer, solicitation of an offer, or an acceptance of any contract or transaction by us. Getac Technology Corporation, on behalf of itself and its affiliates.