[Live-devel] HEVC RTSP Client can only get 1/3 of the frame

Firdaus.Muhammad Firdaus.Muhammad at isapsolution.com
Mon Jan 30 18:36:26 PST 2023

Hello,

I am a software engineer freelancer currently working on fixing bugs for client's software,
this software is using live555 as a server to get a stream and restream the packet to our client.
The live555 library works fine for the old generation of h265 Panasonic camera stream, however, for the latest generation, it seems live555 can only get 1/3 of the frame, please refer to the attachment.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance.
PS. I have been looking for a solution on StackOverflow, it seems the problem is not unique to my situation.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/75030857/decoding-hecv-with-ffmpeg-multiple-slices-i-frame-issue

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/75170469/decode-fragmented-hevc-slices-using-ffmpeg-only-1-3-of-the-frame-decoded

Kind regards,

Firdaus