[Live-devel] whether can proxyServer support multi ethernet occasion

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Aug 26 18:50:51 PDT 2024

> On Aug 26, 2024, at 6:47 PM, Yang Sheng <yangys15 at mails.jlu.edu.cn> wrote:
>
> OK, and I have read the code related to proxyServer and made some changes with the file groupsock/GroupsocksHelper.cpp. Now the stream data is stuck after PLAY command send. I wonder can I directly modify the code to forward data stream obtained from eth0 to eth1 in the application layer ?

If your goal is to allow a RTSP client on your “eth1” network to access a RTSP server that’s on your “eth0” network, then the best way to do this is simply to reconfigure your computer as a router.  If you do this, you won’t need a RTSP proxy server at all.

In any case, once you have modified the supplied source code, then you cannot expect any support on this mailing list.  Sorry.