[Live-devel] Open rtsp camera and streaming to network

info at denisgottardello.it info at denisgottardello.it
Mon Jan 8 07:52:36 PST 2024

   Regards the timestamp your suggestion works perfectly.
   Regards the camera rebooted yes, live555ProxyServer restores a new connection after a while.
   The problem is related to openRTSP. It is necessary to stop and restart it if live555ProxyServer restore the connection with the remote device.
   I use openRTSP to store movies. Is it possible to store movies directly using live555ProxyServer?
   If not is there a way to restore openRTSP after when live555ProxyServer has restored the device connection?

   +39.347.4070897

   http://www.labcsp.com

   http://www.denisgottardello.it

   GMT+1

   Skype: mrdebug

   Da "live-devel" live-devel-bounces at us.live555.com
   A "LIVE555 Streaming Media - development & use" live-devel at us.live555.com
   Cc
   Data Tue, 9 Jan 2024 03:45:20 +1300
   Oggetto Re: [Live-devel] Open rtsp camera and streaming to network

   > On Jan 8, 2024, at 10:19 PM, info at denisgottardello.it wrote:
   >
   > - if I power off and on the rtsp camera, live555ProxyServer does not restart the connection. Is it possibile manage this situation?

   The proxy server should detect when its connection to the back-end server (your RTSP camera, in your case) fails, and automatically reconnect. However, this might take a fairly long time - perhaps as long as 60 seconds. You can see this happening if you add
   -V
   to your “live555ProxyServer” command line.

   > - openRTSP stores the video using a prefix. Is it possible to store the video using date and time as file name?

   Yes, you can use the "-F <fileName-prefix>” option - e.g., something like
   openRTSP -F `date +%Y-%m-%d-%H%M%S` rest-of-the-openRTSP-command-line