[Live-devel] Send a stream to server

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Jun 15 12:46:11 PDT 2024

> On Jun 15, 2024, at 11:23 AM, Denis Gottardello <info at denisgottardello.it> wrote:
>

> Hi, is it possible to send a stream to server using openRTPS or something else, where the server can resend the stream to other clients?

No.  Servers send data to clients; they don’t have data sent to them.

If you have a data stream that you want to be delivered by a RTSP server, then just build a RTSP server (e.g., using our “testOnDemandRTSPServer” code as a model).

Or if you have an existing RTSP stream, and want to make it available to other clients (without having these other clients access the stream directly), then use our “LIVE555 Proxy Server”.