[Live-devel] Stream handling

Lutz Fiebach lutz at fiebach.de
Wed Jun 19 12:30:39 PDT 2024

Hello,

I am opening a new conversation in the hope that this time I will receive the mails from the mailin list.

First of all, thank you for pointing out the end timestamps, we have now removed that.

Maybe you can also give me some advice regarding the stream handling.
I just want to know if it is the right way to use a FramedSource, store all clients in a map with the required information and then copy the nal frames for all active clients into their individual queue.
Or are there other or better ways to copy the nal frames directly into an H264 sink and let live555 do the multiplication of the streams for the clients?

Many thanks in advance

Lutz