[Live-devel] Stream handling

Flavio Alves flavio.alves at vitalintelligencedata.com
Wed Jun 19 14:19:38 PDT 2024

Hi Lutz,

In my work I had to implement a RTSP server which provides several
different live sources on the same RTSP server, changing the endpoint.

I implemented a component matching the video source and the live555 source
together. The video source works on a different thread and sends the
trigger event to the specific live555 source which will deliver the frame
at the correct place.

I hope that can help you with some direction.

Best regards,

Flavio