Encoded data to live555 library for live streaming

Trivedi, Rushina RUSHINA.TRIVEDI at Honeywell.com
Mon Oct 21 20:44:25 PDT 2024

Hi ,

We are able to successfully build live555 library with cross compilation for our application. We are also able to run the RTSP server and stream the file data (test.264) by taking reference of testOnDemandRTSPServer.cpp. Now we are trying to send our encoder data buffer to LIVE555 library and we are facing some issues. From http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#liveInput-unicast, I followed "But what about the "testOnDemandRTSPServer" test program (for streaming via unicast)? How can I modify it so that it takes input from a live source instead of from a file?". According to this I created subclass from "FramedSource" and subclass for "OnDemandServerMediaSubsession<http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/doxygen/html/classOnDemandServerMediaSubsession.html>". Could you please provide similar test program like testOndemandRTSPServer for sending encoder buffer data, its length and presentation time to live555. It would be helpful for us, if we are missing any initialization in subclass of "FramedSource" and  "OnDemandServerMediaSubsession<http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/doxygen/html/classOnDemandServerMediaSubsession.html>. Let me know if any more input is required.

Thanks.