[Live-devel] How can I get a file named *.m4v?

liujunxiang junxiang03 at iscas.cn
Mon Dec 15 15:24:11 PST 2003

Sorry, I still cannot get *.m4v files. What I had done is like the following:
openRTSP -V -n -t rtsp://christianchallenge.org:554/ccistream/sunday.mp4
then it shows
"Started playing session
Warning:specified end time 3539.67 exceeds maximum2147.48; will not do a delayed shutdown.
Receiving streamed data..."
and the output files' size is always 0 bytes in the directory.

I don't know whether it is receiving data or not. I think if I add -Q, then the Qos information will
be showed later. So I add -Q  and run the following command:
openRTSP -V -n -t -Q rtsp://christianchallenge.org:554/ccistream/sunday.mp4
Same thing happened.

How can I recognize that openRTSP is receiving data? Is there any information about
how much data to receive is left?

Thanks.
Liu