[Live-devel] where to more information in the SDP File?

Achraf GAZDAR achraf_g at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 8 15:04:11 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I have implement à streaming server based on Live testProgs. This prototype is implemented for research scopes. let me tell about this server: the server cut every video file to segments. those segments are not equal in size. Each segments is broadcast through one subsession. Currently we are about to implement the client side. The client must download, reorder segments and then redirect the video to the player(this is the last step of our work and we plan to use VLC client, any suggestion is welcome!!). What we want to do now is to add informations about segments sizes (i.e, additionnal informations to the SDP file) to the SDP file which will be parsed by the client. So in which SDP line we can add those informations.

Thanks in advance,

Achraf GAZDAR, CRISTAL Lab.

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail