[Live-devel] It works!!!But multicasting performance not good.

Mike Yan mikey at tlcwatch.com
Wed Apr 28 17:56:53 PDT 2004

Hello Ross,
Thank for your help. I am finally able to multicast and unicast the *.mpg
files (mpeg 1 format) by using testMPEG1or2VideoStreamer and
testMPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamer programs.
Here is something I found. When I do the unicasting, the video running
smoothly, but if I do the multicasting, the video is not smooth, kind of
jerking a lot. I am wondering whether it's my problem for missing some
settings. And how to make the streaming smooth when doing multicast.
Any advice would be great help for me.
Thanks

TLC Watch Inc