[Live-devel] Compilation error on Solaris SunOs

Karim Belem kbelem at callisto.ca
Mon Aug 16 12:42:45 PDT 2004

Ross Finlayson wrote:

>> Then i launched testOnDemandRTSPServer and try to play some videos:
>> using VLC client and QuickTime player i requested an MPEG1 program
>> stream and only the audio was playing not the video. Does anybody
>> know about something like that ? Also i tried to play using VLC
>> client a transport stream MPEG2 video which i got from VBRICK but
>> client did not play anything while server was sending when i snoop it.
>

> Karim,
>
> Please put these files on a (publically accessible) web server, and
> send us the URL, so we can take a look at them, to try to figure out
> why they're not working.
>

>     Ross Finlayson
>     LIVE.COM
>     <http://www.live.com/>

Hi Ross,

thanks for your support. I put three files on our public ftp area named
as follow:
- mpeg1_program.mpg : an MPEG1 program stream file.
- mpeg2_transport.mpg: an MPEG2 transport stream we downloaded from VBrick.
- Auberge_esp.mp3

You can acces our ftp area through ftp.callisto.ca as user anonymous and
your email address as password

Karim.