[Live-devel] Re: [vlc-devel] RTSP trickplay support

Matthew Romaine Matthew.Romaine at jp.sony.com
Wed Dec 15 13:37:57 PST 2004

Hi Ross,

Changing the scale by calling ::playMedia[Sub]Session() seems to work
but subsequent calls to confirm the change via
Media[Sub]Session::scale() continue to return 1.0; I poked around and
can't find where it's being updated.  I'm doing it through the VLC
livedotcom.cpp wrapper, and I've confirmed the "OK" response, and from
what I can tell the packets are being sent as expected.  Where is
fScale being reset by the respective *AudioFileServerMedia[Sub]Session?

Thanks,
Matt